Saturday, January 31, 2015

PK Corey is Visiting Today!



Hi Everyone!

Today I have the wonderful, PK Corey visiting to talk about her latest Cassie book!

Meredith I appreciate you hosting me and helping me get out the word about Cassie’s latest book. I know this series a little different from many spanking stories out there, but I hope people will give one a try.

It's always a pleasure to host you on my blog PK! Let's get started.

Please tell us a little bit about your story.

The whole Cassie series follows the lives of Cassie and Tom – a couple in their sixties who have practiced domestic discipline for over thirty years. In Cassie’s Conflicts there are two big worries, a hateful woman at the club that Cassie crosses swords with once too often and a huge argument with Tom and his overprotectiveness of Cassie’s health.

What got you in to writing spanking stories in the first place?
I’m a born spanko. I remember making up spanking stories when I was a young as five. They were my daily fantasies growing up and when I found blogs about nine years ago I actually had a place to write and share my stories.



This is the fifth story in your Cassie and Tom series. As an author, how do you get readers to keep coming back? What makes each story different? Aren't you afraid that they'll think, 'Oh, it's another Cassie and Tom story...skip it.' (Sorry, two questions!)
Not everyone seems to want to read about an older couple, but from letter’s I’ve received those who read one of Cassie’s books seem to want to come back for more. There is a realistic feel to the books – I think many woman read them and think ‘I’d like to be like that some day.’ So far Cassie seems pretty good at finding new troubles to keep Tom on his toes.




Your story focuses around Cassie and Tom an older couple, but it also is starting to focus on Ryan and Allie, a younger couple. Why did you decide to add another couple to your story and do you think that Ryan and Allie will ever get a story of their own? (I know, two questions again, sorry!)
I ‘decide’ very little about the books. I just know the characters and often the rest just happens. When Cassie and Tom moved to the river, I expected Cassie to become close friends with Kate, Allie’s mother. But it was Allie and Cassie who bonded. As the overall story progresses both Ryan and Allie are as important to the stories as Sue and Annie are.

This might be a dumb question, but if you could be any character in your book, who would you want to be and why?
I think I’d probably pick Sue. I want to be Cassie, but I’d also like to hang out with Cassie. Sue is more fearless than Cassie even. She says exactly what she things and the hell with you if you don’t agree. In my real life I was never like that, although as I get older… I may have a little Sue in me yet.



What is the best piece of advice that you have ever gotten from someone about writing?
Quit waiting to get is ‘right’ before you send the book off – especially the first one. If you wait until it’s right it will be sitting in your computer when you’re on your deathbed. Take the leap.

Do you have any other books in the works right now?
There are several more Cassie books to come and I have thoughts and partial story lines for several other books. I’m hoping when retirement finally gets here I’ll be able to really spend some time on the other stories.

Five Question Game!
Who would you rather be, Velma or Daphne from Scooby Doo?
It’s been a long time, Velma I think.



Who is your favorite character from the Harry Potter series, and why?
Good question, I like so many of them. Professor McGonagall should for her overall personality and bravery. But other than the mail three I think Neville Longbottom deserves everyone respect and admiration, the ‘loss’ of his parents, his ‘nerd’ status and to come out a hero. He’s an impressive person.



Are you afraid of the dentist?
Only when he gives me the bill.

Who would you like to see win the Superbowl, The Seahawks or the Patriots?
Are these the two teams who are playing?



What is one of your biggest fears?
Biggest fear is that there will come a time in the future when I won’t be able to get up and go to the bathroom on my own. No one realized what a joy this is until you’ve helped someone who can’t.

Now it's time for a snippet!!

"He started talking about the stupid rave. ‘We’ve talk about what goes on at those, Allie. Hell, the date rape drug is practically a standard and you know it. And you go in taking beer from God knows who. They could have put anything in it and you wouldn’t have known. And,’ he went on, spanking even harder, ‘you’re not supposed to be drinking yet anyway and you know it.’ I didn’t want to reach back, Cassie, but it felt like he was killing me. I kinda did once and he stopped and said really calm, ‘You don’t want to do that.’ It almost scared me the way he said it so I stopped myself. But I was promising never to do anything so stupid again and begging him to stop. I told him it was really hurting. ‘It’s gonna hurt, all right. I don’t expect you to forget about this for a long time.’ So he kept on spanking hard while he talked about smoking pot and riding with Ashley when I knew she had been drinking. I was yelling by this time, but I wasn’t crying then. After hours, it seemed, he stopped and started rubbing. It hurt, but I was so relieved at that point I didn’t care.

He didn’t let me up though, he started asking me questions. He talked about that night you took him out and said he was being too hard on me. He asked what were the three rules we’d agree on back then, and I had to tell him: Always be honest with him, don’t put myself in danger and keep my phone with me. I’d screw up so bad, I’d broken all three in one night. But the worse was yet to come. He said this is what I’m using if you screw up like this again. Then he flipped the lid off that stupid box.”

She paused her story as if remembering.

“Cassie, in it was the meanest looking, black, wooden hair brush you’ve ever seen. It made me think of a snake coiled up in there on the tissue paper it looked so evil. He grabbed that awful thing and started spanking me with it and I thought I would come out of my skin. That’s when I started crying. Ryan had never spanked me with anything but his hand before and that brush sucks.”

My heart sank for my sweet Allie. My hatred of hairbrushes goes back nearly forty years, and to think that there was another in our midst was heartbreaking. I knew Allie was much smarter than me and surely a faster learner. Perhaps theirs wouldn’t ever see the overuse ours had.



Cassie’s Conflicts (book five) Blurb

Cassie is one busy lady. The new country club/spa has opened and the whole gang is enjoying all the amenities. That is until a new club member, Clara, begins to ride roughshod over everyone. The situation worsens until it becomes physical, but even that doesn’t stop it.

Cassie seems to find little conflicts everywhere she turns, but it’s not always her fault. Tom is over protective about her health, sending Cassie into a tantrum. In addition, a few things happen on the girl’s trip that lands Cassie, as well as the other ladies, in even more hot water. Through it all Tom is there to love and protect Cassie in his own unique way.

Buy Links
Blushing Books
Amazon
Barnes and Noble

Contact Links
PK's Blog
PK's Author Page

Thanks for visiting me today PK! :-)

Thanks for having me Meredith!




3 comments:

  1. Love being able to visit here! Thank you again Meredith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post. Great questions. It was nice learning more about you PK :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you! I'm already caught up and waiting for the next book!

    ReplyDelete