Monday, October 30, 2017

Meredith's Monday Musings: Halloween







Hi Everyone!

Happy Monday and Halloween Eve! Are y’all excited for tomorrow night? I’m pretty stoked for it! I love getting to see all the little kids dress up in costumes. It makes me miss the days of when I was Baby Bop or a witch. ;-)

Today’s Meredith’s Monday Musings post is all about: Halloween!

There are so many reasons why I love this holiday. For one, the candy! I don’t care how old I get, I will always love candy. It’s just so sweet and yummy. Stores stock up their aisles early to make sure everyone has enough treats to pass out on the big night. Then, the day after, anything left over gets put on sale. That’s generally when I go and hope the treats I want are still there. It’s pretty awesome! Whoever said that adults can’t get candy on Halloween, lied!




Another reason why I love Halloween is because people get to dress up however they want to that day. For us kinky people, that’s pretty awesome. If I wanted to dress up as an adult baby, I could and no one would give it a second thought. They would just think that I was dressing up for the holiday. Which would half be true. The other half would be that I could let my little side be free in public for one day, which would be great. (This is just an example, not saying it’s true or that I’d ever do it.)

Besides the sweet candy that one gets to consume, the food is pretty awesome in this holiday too. My family always makes hot dogs, chili, and soup to eat. I love getting to eat all three of them. They’re so tasty! Of course, after I get done eating all this, I tend to feel like I have a little food baby growing in my stomach. 




Lastly, the movies are pretty awesome during Halloween too. Fun fact, I don’t like horror movies. They scare me, like even the little kids horror movies scare me and I know those really aren’t supposed to be frightening. With that being said, during Halloween, I’m down to watch a couple of these spooky films. More than likely it would be something like Hocus Pocus because I grew up watching that film. (To this day, it still scares me. Especially that red headed witch!) 

That’s all I have for now. I hope that y’all have a fun and safe Halloween!

Have a great week!



3 comments:

  1. I look forward to cuddling up with a scary movie 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you want to learn more about expository writing? Here you can find some info about it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. Find out who was born on any day in any month in history via our calendar of famous birthdays. Includes famous, historical, noteworthy and Celebrity birthdays.

    ReplyDelete