Monday, July 10, 2017

Meredith's Monday Musing: Bullying







Hi Guys and Gals!

Happy Monday! How was your weekend? Mine was good. I just polished off the last of the leftovers from the fourth of July, so, I’m ready to start cooking up some new recipes.

Today’s topic for Meredith’s Monday Musing is: Bullying in the Author Community.

I have to be honest, I think it’s absolutely, downright horrible that this topic has crossed my mind as much as it has these past few months. Bullying is never right, ever. I don’t care what any person says in defense of it, it’s wrong. 




One thing I’ve never understood about bullying is why bullies want to hurt someone else? Is it because the person they’re picking on hurt them first? Is the bully jealous of the person? Are they angry at the person? Or does bullying make a person feel big, strong, like their the top dog? I don’t know.

If it were me and I was bullying another person because they had hurt me before or I was angry at them for something they did, I’d go and talk to them about it. Nine times out of ten, if you talk it out with them, you’ll probably resolve the issue that was bugging you and you’ll feel better. 




If you’re jealous of the person you’re bullying, improve yourself then. The person who you’re picking on, they haven’t done anything wrong. They’re just doing what they do. The best thing that will make you feel better is to better yourself. Once you feel happier about yourself and improve your writing, you probably won’t feel jealous about that person anymore.

If you’re picking on someone because it makes you feel better, well, I don’t know what to say to that. I will never be able to understand how causing another person pain or making them feel like  a small person can make a person feel good. Why would anyone want to cause another person pain, whether physical or emotional? For real, I have no idea why. However, if a bully is reading this post and this is why you enjoy bullying others, go to a therapist. Get some help. Sorry to be blunt, but that’s all I can say.




As for the people in this community who have/are being bullied, know that the entire community stands behind you. We will not tolerate any bullying here. Just reach out to one of us to know that you are not alone.

On that note, that’s all I have for today.

Happy Monday, Folks!


1 comment:

  1. Bulling is such a terrible thing that we still have in our schools. But you can spy on buller's Snapchat with a help of this https://trymobilespy.com/spy-snapchat/ and blackmail him!

    ReplyDelete