Monday, January 23, 2017

Meredith's Monday Musings: ModCloth




Hey Everyone!

How's it going? It's Monday again. A new week, a new chance to meet the goals we set for ourselves. I'm hoping to get some writing done. I've been slacking on that a little. Today's Meredith's Monday Musing topic is: ModCloth!

I have a confession to make. I hate shopping in stores most times. *If* I'm in the right mood and it isn't too crowded in the store, I can manage. However, 9 times out of 10, I prefer to shop online, especially when I know that the store runs true to size.



One website that I frequent quite often is ModCloth. It's an online fashion boutique that has a unique style to it. Some of the clothes are retro, others are more one of a kind feel, and others are just go along with the fashion trends of today.

Another thing that I love about ModCloth is that they don't just cater to skinny women. Their sizes range from XS to 4X.

I really like them because so many of their clothes just fit my personality so well! They really like polka dots over there, which I LOVE! I bet about half my shirts and socks have come from ModCloth. I sadly can't get pants from them. These petite, chunky legs need to try on all pants before I buy them.



Anywho, the only two things that I don't like about ModCloth is there are a few items on the website that I would love to wear, but I have no place to wear them. For instance, there was this one adorable black and white polka dotted skirt. It was SO cute, but I knew that the skirt would just sit in my closet and never be worn, so I didn't get it.

The other issue that I have for with ModCloth is: it's a bit expensive. I'm not opposed to spending a little bit of money on clothes if I really love them, but I a girl can only spend so much. LOL! Normally, maybe twice or three times a week, I'll go on ModCloth, check the new items they have and then I heart any new items I like. Then when any of the items that I hearted go on sale, I get an email, and can buy the clothes at a more reasonable price.

Do any of you have a favorite online clothing store? If so, let me know!

Have a great Monday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment