Monday, March 19, 2018

Meredith's Monday Musings: Why I Write Meredith's Monday Musings Posts





Hi All! 

Happy Monday! We’re halfway through March. It’s crazy! And yes, I know that I always say this. Get use to it because no matter how old I get, I’ll never get over how fast time flies by. 

Today’s Meredith’s Monday Musing is all about: Why I do Meredith’s Monday Musings Posts. 

When I started to write these weekly blog posts, I explained why I was going to. However, seeing as it’s been well over a year, possibly approaching two years (I’m not so sure), I wanted to remind everyone why I continue to do these posts. 

The reason why I write these posts are so y’all can admire my extraordinary grammar...HAHAHAHAHA!! I couldn’t write that with a straight face. We all know that my grammar is pretty sad for an author. Hopefully, the content of my posts helps my readers overlook my awful grammar. 

Okay, joking over. The real reason why I continue to write these posts is so that people know I’m not dead. I know countless of blogs that appear to have been abandoned and you don’t know if the author is still writing, gotten a new blog, or even still around. My hope is that if readers come to my blog and see these posts, they realize that I’m still writing, I haven’t abandoned my blog, or gotten a new one. 

So, that’s why I write these fun little posts about my musings. You learn something new everyday, right? 

That’s all that I have for today. Happy Monday! 


1 comment: