Monday, November 20, 2017

Meredith's Monday Musings: Thanksgiving







Hi All!

Happy Monday and (soon) Thanksgiving! I can’t believe that Turkey Day is this Thursday all ready. Is everyone prepared for the holiday and maybe some Black Friday shopping? I’m not! I still have a lot of cleaning to do!

Today’s Meredith’s Monday Musings topic is: Thanksgiving! 

I love this holiday for so many reasons. The main one is probably because it’s a time where my whole family can get together. With all of us being adults now, having full time jobs, and starting families, it’s really hard to get all of us together. Holidays are great days where we get to come together as one, reminisce about memories, and share what’s going on in our lives. So, that’s pretty awesome. 




This might sound bad to say, but another reason why I love this holiday is the food. Let me start off by saying, I love all food. It’s delicious. I probably eat too much on a daily basis, but on Thanksgiving, oh man, I indulge myself! How can I not, though? The food is all SOOO good and there’s so much of it. Mmm. Truth be told though, my favorite part about this meal is the leftovers. I’m a huge fan of Shepard’s Pie. If you don’t know what that is, it’s basically where you take a bowl, put whatever left overs you want in it, you can mix it up or not, heat it up, and eat it. It’s really good!




Another reason why I love Thanksgiving is the meaning behind it. As a human who lives in a first world country, I can say that I don’t think about how thankful I am as much as I should. I think it’s pretty safe to say too that most first world country humans don’t. Maybe I’m wrong, but it’s my opinion. Anyway, I like that Thanksgiving makes us think about how all of the things that we’re thankful for. It gives us a chance to reflect how lucky we are for the things we have and maybe because of this, ways that we could help out others who aren’t as lucky as we are. I think if more people did that, thought of others and how they could help them out, our world would be a much better place. 

Well, that’s all I have for today. I hope y’all have a very Happy Thanksgiving! 





5 comments:

  1. I am come here first time, i find the perfect article. Thanks for sharing interesting and informative post. Want to find out the net worth of your favorite entrepreneurs, athletes, actors, celebrities? See more in Celebrity net worth.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Our Body Massage centre in Noida, blends excellence, well being, peace of mind and many more. Best Body Massage Offers in Noida, Get 20-50% OFF on the finest range of Body Massage treatments near you by trained masseurs.best massage spa noida We provide all kinds of body massage and spa services at our body massage parlour in Noida,

    ReplyDelete
  3. First one of facebook should be used max as do follow link as It's with Dy CM and Education Min / Dy CM of Delh Mr Manish Sisodia.
    Subject LIne - Mr Sumit Vohra's recommendations were followed by Ghazibad govt on safety of children in schools, As CCTV were put in all Ghazibad Govt schools. ( After murder of child in Ghazibad school by senior class student of same school )
    Watch Now:https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?extid=IPVSmuiVx5gmkjJC&ref=watch_permalink&v=10154916632175754

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nursery Admissions-Delhi Noida Gurgaon,Nursery School Admission 2022-20223 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGlEfuQt-KI&feature=player_embedded> Age,Admission Criteria-

    ReplyDelete