Monday, August 1, 2016

Meredith's Monday Musings: Party City!!




Hey Everyone!

How are y'all doing today? I'm doing great! It's Monday again, which means it's time for Meredith's Monday Musings post! Today's topic is: Party City.

I know, this is a weird topic for today, but I'm weird, so go with it. ;-) I love this store! When I pull up to the storefront, I look at the pretty window displays and then when I get inside, oh my gosh! You'd think when I go in there that I'm actually a four year old.

Right off the bat, they have the seasonal decorations and then they have two aisles of party supplies. When I walk down those aisles, it makes me want to throw myself a dozen parties! (Which I would, if I could). Then, we go down my favorite aisle...the Candy aisle. Every candy that you can think of is there. I have a sweet tooth, scratch that, a sweet mouth. If it didn't give my tummy a stomach ache, I'd eat candy for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Walking down that aisle, eyeing all of the candy, I get so happy and giddy that I could dance. (Which I have).



After the candy aisle, you have the cards! I LOVE reading cards, especially funny ones. My Mom and I will go shopping sometimes. When she's shopping at a regular store for the boring stuff, I'll go to the cards section of the store and my Mom says that she can hear me laughing like three aisles away. I can't help it if cards make me laugh. That's generally why for my family member's birthdays, they'll get like two or three cards from me because I just can't decide which one is the funniest.

Back to Party City. Another part that I love about it is their balloons. All of the selections that they have! It's a girl's dream come true. Who doesn't like balloons? If I could, I'd buy myself balloons everyday. Kinda like Kramer from Seinfeld. There's a scene where he brings in these big colorful balloons and Jerry asks him what they're for and he responds, "These are my everyday balloons."



No matter how I'm feeling when I walk in, when I walk out of Party City, I always have a big smile on my face and my wallet is a lot lighter. ;-)

Have a great day, everyone!

2 comments: