Thursday, March 10, 2016

An annoying habit brought to light...




Hi Everyone!!

Has something ever been brought to your attention that you had no clue that you were doing, but turns out you were and it was an annoying habit? Something like that happened to me a few days ago, and now that it has been brought to my attention, I feel horrible for ever doing it!

I love gum. Seriously. I think I go through a pack of gum in two days, easy. Chewing gum relaxes me. I'm not sure why.



Anyway, it was brought to my attention that when I chewed gum, I chewed with my mouth open, making lots of smacking noises. I had never noticed that I did until one of my friends commented on it. Once she told me, I felt so embarrassed and horrible that I did it. Chewing noises are distracting and annoying. If I would have known that I did it before, I would have stopped. I was on the phone with my Mother and I heard her doing it! It was quite distracting when I was talking to her.

I'm writing this post to apologize to anyone author, reader, friend who I've ever met in person and was doing this horrible habit. I didn't realize I was doing it, and now that I do, I wish that I could go back in time and tell myself to close my mouth.



We all learn something new everyday. I promise, if I meet any of you in person for the first time or again, I will chew my gum with my mouth closed.

Have a great day everyone!


1 comment: