Monday, February 5, 2018

Meredith's Monday Musings: Be Kind





Hi Folks!

Happy Monday! How are y’all doing today? I’m doing well. I’ve been trying to stay warm in this cold weather. Spring where are you? ;-) 

Today’s Meredith’s Monday Musing post is all about: Being Kind

Before I get started, I know that I’ve done a post like this before. However, it’s one of those statements that I feel is worth repeating several times over because it’s so important. Now to get started. 



Being kind to a person is one of the easiest things to do. A simple “thank you” or a helping hand can really brighten up someone’s day. It’s a great way to let the person know that you appreciate them or that someone is willing to help them when they need it. 

In our world today with how much evil and cruelty there is, I think it’s important now more than ever for everyone to be kind to each other. The only way to fight the darkness that clouds our world is with small acts of kindness. 



Take a moment and think about in the past couple of weeks what small acts of kindness people have done for you. It could be someone in your family doing something nice for you or a complete stranger. Take a moment and really think. A couple of days ago, I was in the drive through in Panera Bread. I had been having an okay day. When I pulled up to pay my tab, someone had already paid for it. I couldn’t believe it! My an entire day, no my entire week was made after that. It was such a small act of kindness, but it made a world of difference to me. 

So take a moment during this week and think if you could do something kind for someone else. It doesn’t have to be anything big. Like I said before, it could be something as simple as a “thank you for your help”. Even the smallest kind acts make a difference. 

That’s all that I have for today. Happy Monday, everyone! 


1 comment:

  1. I think that information from https://prohighgrades.com/blog/college-success-recipe will help you to achieve success in college. It's really important to know in modern world

    ReplyDelete