Monday, March 30, 2015

Morganna Williams is Visting Me Today!!



Hi Everyone!

Today I have the fabulous Morganna Williams on my blog. She's here to answer some questions and then give us a juicy snippet from her latest book, His Girl, His Rules.

Let's start off with one of my favorite questions to ask authors, what's your writing process?
By the time I start actually putting the story down on paper most of it is in my head. The characters to change or enhance a scene from time to time but the general gist of the story stays the same.

Hmm...that's very similar to me. I have the big plot points floating around in my head and then when I finally get them down on paper, I'm just connecting the points to make a story. Who are some authors that influence you?
Cherise Sinclair, Kresley Cole, Stephen King, Dean Koontz, pretty much everyone I’ve ever read.



 


I always see that you write on your lunch breaks. Is this what helps you publish stories so fast?
I don’t really know but if I can get that solid hour every day to write it certainly helps move my story along.

I bet that would help get the story along. I also believe that if a person can write even for fifteen minutes a day, it'll make them write their stories much faster. When you write, do you have your characters pictured in your head or not?
Always, when I writing the book I have a little mini movie of the story running in my head.

What's one of the hardest parts about writing for you?
Trusting myself.


 


Oh, I understand that one very well. What do you do when you aren't writing?
I read a lot…in fact when I’m on a reading binge I find it hard to stop and write like I should. I also like spending time with friends and family and of course there’s always my everyday 9-5.

What's the next story that you will be working on?
In the next few weeks or so my new book Situational Shannon will be coming out. This is the working title which I’m sure will change. I’ve already finished my final edits and forwarded them to my editor. I also have another one started that I’m about 11,000 words in on. Max is my heroine in that and she’s a corker.

 


Wow! You really are a fast writer! Time for my favorite game...The Five Question Game!
What's your favorite food?

Hibachi surf and turf

I've never tried that, it sounds interesting. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A detective…which I sort of did for a little while as an investigator for the state.




That's so cool! Who would you want to play you if your life was turned in to a movie?
That’s a hard one…someone quirky and possibly a little odd with a sense of humor.

What's your favorite T.V show?
Blue Bloods, Person of Interest and Law and Order Criminal Intent. I also love reruns of Monk

Who's cuter: Eric Dane or Patrick Dempsey?
They’re both hot but I’m in McDreamy’s camp.



Thanks for answering those questions! Now it's time for that juicy snippet!


In this scene Glory is about to find out what happens when a girl runs out of Master Gabriel in the middle of a scene.
Glory barely had time to change into her favorite flannel gown and wash her face before the doorbell rang.

She frowned; who would come over to her house this late? Maybe Nat and Jess couldn’t wait until tomorrow to ask about her evening.

That had to be it! With a grin she swung the door open. “You couldn’t wait until tomorrow?”

The sight of Gabriel standing on her doorstep with a pair of lacy panties in his hand brought her hand to her throat in alarm.

“I certainly couldn’t, young lady,” he said firmly, herding her back into her hallway and pushing the door closed behind him. “In the future you’re not to answer the door without asking who it is and definitely not unless you’re dressed.”

Glory blinked up at him, still trying to process the fact that he was standing in her house at all, much less giving her instructions about stuff that wasn’t really his business.

“Am I understood?”

“Huh?” she asked as she licked suddenly dry lips.

“I asked if I was understood,” he explained helpfully.

“Understood about what? Why are you here?” Glory asked. “We finished, didn’t we?”

Gabriel quirked one eyebrow at her and folded his arms across his chest as he studied her, apparently prepared to wait her out.

She flushed and plucked at her gown anxiously. “I mean… we… well… I, er… I was kinda done and it was late… so…”

“Did I or did I not tell you to wait for me in my office?” he asked succinctly.

“Well… I… guess… sort of,” Glory finished lamely, still avoiding eye contact.

“Morning Glory Walters, I asked you a question and I expect an answer,” Gabriel said firmly.

She gulped, raising her flushed face to meet his stern gaze, “Oh, my gosh, did you just three-name me?”

“Glory.” He said her name warningly.

“Okay. Yes! I confess! You told me to wait and I left. I was kind of in a hurry so I…”

“You panicked and ran away,” Gabriel finished for her. “Our scene was not finished and you knew it.”

“I must have misunderstood,” she said rather lamely.

“Glory, you already have one punishment coming. Do you really want to add to it by lying to me?”

“P-punishment?” Glory began to back carefully down the hall away from the big dom. She felt very vulnerable standing there in just her nightgown without even a pair of panties underneath it.

Gabriel smiled and stalked slowly toward her, rolling up his sleeves as he advanced toward her retreating figure.

Glory’s eyes widened at his approach, then she turned in a blind panic to run and ran straight into a wall. Gabriel caught her, politely preventing her fall when she bounced off the wall backwards straight into his arms.

Oh no! I definitely wouldn't want to be in Glory's shoes right now!

His Girl, His Rules Blurb
Though Glory Walters writes erotic novels about firm-handed men who know how to deal with feisty women, she’s ashamed to admit she’s never experienced anything of the sort herself. But then she meets Gabriel—Sergeant Gabriel to the men he leads on the local SWAT team, but Master Gabriel to her—and suddenly the scenes in her books don’t seem so far-fetched anymore.

Gabriel has just been going through the motions in life since his wife’s death four years ago, but almost from the moment he sets eyes on her, he wants Glory as his own. Despite never having been taken in hand before, she responds beautifully to a good, hard, bare-bottom spanking, and his dominant lovemaking leaves her breathless. But when Glory foolishly puts herself in extreme danger, she soon discovers that naughty girls who take risks with their safety get their bottoms thoroughly punished… inside and out.

Publisher’s Note: His Girl, His Rules is an erotic novel that contains spankings, sexual scenes, anal play, elements of BDSM, and more. If such material offends you, please don’t buy this book.

After that hot snippet and the blurb, I know that everyone who hasn't already bought this story is going to want to. So, here are the buy links for it!

If you want to contact Morganna, here are some places where you could find her!

Thanks for visiting Morganna! I can't wait to read this one!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely interview Ladies ☺
    It felt a bit like deja vu while I was reading the sexy snippet, then it hit me. I have read it before on one of the blog hops. Yay! Now it's finally published. Glad I saw this post today.

    ReplyDelete