Friday, August 7, 2015

A Dom who loves to look in to his sub's eyes!




Hi Everyone!!

Happy Saturday! I have some awesome news to share! My BDSM M/m story is coming out this Friday!! :-) It is titled, His Captive's Heart.



Today I'm picking up where I left off last week. Marcus ran in to a solid, muscular chest. When he realized that the stranger was a Dominant, he adverts his eyes...

"It's all right, accidents happen. That spanking that the Mistress gave her submissive was pretty hot, don't you think so?"

"Yes, it was." 

I was silent for a moment and then the man asked, "Why are you not looking at me?"

"Because I've read that in a club submissives aren’t supposed to look the Dominants in the eye unless granted to do so. It's a sign of respect." 

A hand slowly moved up to my chin and lifted it until the man and I were staring at one another. 
"You are correct that some Dominants play that way. However, I am not one of them. I enjoy being able to stare into my submissive’s eyes, especially ones as exquisite as yours."

My snippet ran two sentences long. I'm sorry for that, but I felt like the last two sentences were what really made the snippet sweet!

Remember to check out all of the other authors blogs because you never know what you'll find!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!



20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This is just the beginning Renee. It gets a lot stronger.

      Delete
  2. And, Marcus won't be able to hide his reaction to Dimitri's hotness. Can't wait for this one to be released to the world, Meredith. Congrats on your latest, Meredith!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marcus won't be able to hide anything! :-)

      Delete
  3. I'm all for going over the eight sentences rule - eight sentences are too short - and you were right, the scene wouldn't have been the same without them. I like Dom's who like to look into their sub's eyes... I've never understood the downcast thing ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either! I feel like a sub's eyes will show the Dom ten times more info than anything else.

      Delete
  4. Mmmm! I loved this snippet. I can't wait for it to come out!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only a few more days Adaline! I can't wait!

      Delete
  5. Yeah, I don't adhere to the 8 sentence rule, either, but I try not take egregious advantage. You're fine. Sexy snippet, Meredith. I like the way the Dominant wants to connect with the submissives he's eager to play with. Eyes can tell a person so much. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I promise I won't go over the eight sentences again for a while. I'm glad that you liked my snippet! Eyes are the windows to the soul.

      Delete
  6. That was really sweet and tender and sexy! I love a dom who's not afraid to look into the eyes of his sub. :) Nicely done! -Alexis Alvarez

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alexis! It seems like no matter what, my Doms are always sweet and tender. :-)

      Delete
  7. "A hand slowly moved up to my chin and lifted it until the man and I were staring at one another".

    Don't you just love it, when they take the decision out of your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The start of a wonderful connection, so sweet and tender

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes Marcus and His Master have such a sweet connection!

      Delete
  9. Great snippet, Meredith, and congrats on the upcoming release!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lucy! I'm really excited about it!

      Delete