Friday, July 31, 2015

Hello Mr. Sexy!



Hello Everyone!!

Happy Saturday! It's the weekend! Time to kick back and relax! Hopefully you all have some fun stuff planned for this weekend! :-)

My snippet from today is from my M/m BDSM story again. I'm picking up from where I left off on Wednesday. Marcus has just run in to a solid muscular chest...



            As I turned, I ran smack dab in to a solid, muscular chest.

            "I-I'm sorry Sir," I said, glancing at the most handsome man that I had ever seen. Holy crap, he’s tall! The man must be almost seven foot compared to my six foot two inches, I thought to myself as I admired the rest of him. He had dark brown hair that curled around his ears and he had more muscles than I ever saw one man have. He didn’t look much older than me, probably thirty. The thing that caught me the most were his eyes. They were the same color of my Mama's milk chocolate brownies and they were intently locked on me.


Now I wonder what the muscular man will say to Marcus? Will he be angry that he ran in to him and stared or not?



Remember to check out all of the other author's blogs because you never know what you'll find!

Happy Saturday Everyone! :-)





9 comments:

  1. Very intriguing, I suspect that the handsome stranger is there for the same reason Marcus is, so he'll either take Marcus's measure, or assume the role he is there to play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay you have my interest. I will be reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that his eyes were the color of milk chocolate brownies. Delicious scene:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice snippet and LOVE the photo. Very hot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy... I like the sound of this! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow amazing stuff you shared with people Immigration SG

    ReplyDelete