Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Dimitri knows just how to distract Marcus!



Hi Everyone!!

Happy Wednesday! I can't believe that we're halfway through the week already! Time is seriously going too fast! I wanted to say a quick thank you to Melody Parks for mentioning me and my new story, in the WIP opening paragraph today. Thanks Mel! :-)

I have a very fun and naughty snippet for you guys today. This snippet is from my newly released book, His Captive's Heart. Marcus is nervous about going downstairs in the club with Dimitri, so Dimitri comes up with a way to take Marcus' mind off of the people visiting the club.





We sat in silence for the next couple of minutes. I thought that he was staring off into space, but then
he abruptly got up. “I have an idea,” he said, leaving me alone in the kitchen as he headed toward his bedroom.


He came back carrying a bottle of lube and something else that I couldn’t make out.


“Drop your pants and bend over the table.”


“Dimitri, what’s going on?”


“Do as I say.”


I got up from my seat, unbuttoned the black leather pants he’d loaned me, and bent over the kitchen table.


Right away, I felt two of his slicked up fingers enter me.


“You said that your nerves are what’s causing you to freak out so much about a public spanking.”


“Yes…” I groaned as he added a third finger.


“You’re thinking too much, my captive. You need to have your mind on something else. Specifically on me, your master. Barring that, I’m giving you something else that I control to distract you. That’s what this is.” He pulled his fingers out and inserted something else in their place. It was slick, smooth, and rather large as he twisted it, then pushed it all the way in.


My back arched as I let out another wanton moan.


“Hopefully, this butt plug should keep your attention focused on it and not on the crowd of people that might watch us. If that isn’t enough, then I’ll play with this remote,” he said, an evil grin spreading across his face.


I heard the click of a button before the plug came alive, vibrating inside me. I almost bucked off the table the sensations were so strong.


But as soon as the vibrations started, they stopped.


“Oh, master,” I murmured as he instructed me to stand and pull my pants back up.


“Don’t worry about a thing, Marcus. If you still feel uncomfortable tonight, say your safeword, and no matter what, I’ll stop everything.”


“Yes, sir. Thank you,” I said, taking a sip from my water bottle. Tonight was going to be a fun night.


Dimitri is such a smart man. Hopefully that plug keeps Marcus' attention focused on it, instead of the other people at the club.

Buy Links
Amazon
Barnes and Noble
AllRomance
Kobo

Remember to check out all of the other author's posts because you never know what you'll find!!

Happy Wednesday! :-)




5 comments:

  1. D is such a hot Dom, but what makes him special is his heart and how he cares for Marcus in every way.
    I hope the plug is enough Marcus ヅ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... I forgot to say I ♥ the Happy Wednesday Pic you found for this week. Thinking about making it my desktop background ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. The plug is such a lovely touch and Dmitri is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A vibrating plug! I think someone is in for a very interesting night. Lucky man :-D

    ReplyDelete