Sunday, August 9, 2015

Juliana Orgasms at the Doctor's Office





Hi Everyone!

Happy Monday! This is my first time being a part of this Masturbation Monday blog hop. I hope I do it right.

Today, I'm sharing a snippet from my second book, Learning to be Little Again. In this snippet, Juliana is at the doctor's office. Dr. Robert just left the room, instructing her to change out of her clothes and in to the gown that he has provided for her.





I nodded and took the gown with shaky hands, watching as he left the room, closing the door behind him. I didn’t like this. Even though I would have the gown to wear, it was so thin, and he could come in here and do whatever he pleased. I closed my eyes and began to imagine.


I sit on the exam table, wearing nothing but the transparent gown. The door opens, catching me by surprise as Robert walks in.


“Sorry to startle you Juliana,” he says, closing the door and walking over to me.


“It’s o-okay,” I say, looking up into those gorgeous eyes of his.


He flashes that million dollar smile of his. “Please lie down and we can begin this exam.”


I slowly lie down, nervous to be in this position, but there’s something about him that I just trust.


“Comfortable?” he asks, brushing a strand of my hair off of my face and behind my ears.


“Yes,” I squeak out.


“Listen to me, Juliana. There is nothing to worry about. Now, I’m going to do a breast exam,” he says, slowly opening my gown.


I begin to panic. This isn’t right. I’m about to tell him that I can’t do this, when he gently traces a path down the center of my breasts and then around each of them.


I sigh and ease back slightly. That felt good.


“Just relax. I’m not going to hurt you,” he says as he cups both of my swollen breasts. “Hmmm… these feel perfect to me. Now let’s test those nipples.” He runs his thumbs over them and they instantly bead up, sending a shock to my core. “Perfect. Now let’s move on to the rest of your body.”


For the next several minutes, he checks my entire body. With each caress, more tremors are sent to my pussy, making me start to squirm.


“Now, I just have to do a vaginal inspection. If you could please rest your feet on these stirrups?” he says, guiding them to their intended spots.


I take a deep breath in as he pulls a light to the end of the exam table and clicks it on.


“Good color, easily wet.” He starts to trace his finger on the outside of my labia, making my pussy quiver and drip. “Very sensitive. Now all that’s left to do is check your orgasm response.”


“My what?” I begin to ask, sitting up, but falling back as his fingers touch my swollen and sensitive clit.


I try to fight the orgasm, not wanting him to think poorly of me for being so turned on by a little exam from an attractive doctor.


“Don’t fight it, Juliana. Come for me,” he demands, and my treacherous body listens, forcing an orgasm through me after months of never coming.


I was pulled out of my fantasy when I heard knocking at the door. “Juliana? Are you okay in there?”


It’s at that moment that I realized my right hand was drenched in my juices as my body continued to feel small aftershocks from the orgasm. How did I not notice my hand was in my pants?


“Juliana?”
 
“I… yes. One more minute!” I said, hurrying to finish undressing and to get into my gown.

That was one of my favorite scenes from this story. If you liked it, I have another book coming out THIS Friday, titled His Captive's Heart. It's a M/m BDSM story and it's by far the hottest story that I have ever written!



Buy Links for Learning to be Little Again
Amazon
Barnes and Noble
AllRomance
Kobo

Remember to check out all of the other blogs because you never know what you'll find!

Happy Monday!


14 comments:

  1. Yep, that was hot all right! I do like the doctor fantasy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This was a really fun scene to write!

      Delete
  2. Jeepers that was hot. Who of us hasn't had a fantasy just like this about a cute doctor we've seen or are going to see. Loved it. ヅ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! People love the doctor fantasy! :-)

      Delete
  3. I want Juliana's fantasy doctor. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i liked that, and the the twist. i think you have gotten the hang of masturbation monday just fine!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad that I did this post correctly! :-)

      Delete
  5. I. Loved. This! You had me from the first moment...and then the twist?? Perfect!

    Welcome to Masturbation Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really glad that you liked it! :-)

      Delete
  6. Excellently written fantasy sequence and red hot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you want to get some tips and learn How to Hack WhatsApp Account? Here you can read more about it

    ReplyDelete