Friday, August 28, 2015

Marcus Gets a Spanking!




Hi Everyone!!

Happy Saturday! It's the weekend! Woohoo! I hope that you all have some fun stuff planned!

Today's snippet comes from my newly released book, His Captive's Heart. In this snippet, Marcus is getting a spanking from Dimitri.





The first smacks fell toward the lower part of my butt where my sit spots were—that tender area between my ass cheeks and thighs. Those always stung the worse.


“Ouch!” I muttered. I didn’t have time to think about the pain though, as the next set of smacks hit in a variety of places all over my ass. The slight sting from them radiated to my already aching groin.


“Still green, Marcus?” Master Dimitri asked as he lightly ran his hands over my burning cheeks.


“Yes, sir.”


“Excellent. We’ll continue then,” he said before another round of smacks assaulted my raised ass. He hit me harder, leaving a sharper sting on impact, but a sweeter feeling that ran straight to my cock and balls thereafter.


It sounds like Marcus is liking his spanking very much!

Buy Links
Amazon
Barnes and Noble
AllRomance
Kobo

Remember to check out all of the other author's posts because you never know what you'll find!

Happy Saturday! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment