Friday, August 14, 2015

Dimitri decides that it's time to ravish Marcus!



Hi Everyone!

Happy Saturday! My new book, His Captive's Heart came out yesterday! Today I have a snippet for all of you from it.



In this snippet, Marcus has just woken up and Master Dimitri decides that it's time to play...


"Are you ready for the fun to begin Marcus?"

"Yes, Master." I answered as he climbed his way up my body. He kissed my navel, trailed kisses up my stomach, and then he stopped on my nipples, giving them kisses. This made me shiver as my cock grew harder. He moved away from my nipples, kissing my collar bone, and then he finally reached my lips, he pressed his entire body against me, making me submit to his kiss. I moaned as his tongue started to plunder the depths of my mouth.

As he kissed me, his hand reached for my manhood.

Marcus is in for much more pleasure and maybe a spanking or two.

Buy Links
Amazon
Barnes and Noble...coming soon!
AllRomance...coming soon!
Kobo...coming soon!

Remember to check out all of the other author's blogs because you never know what you'll find!

Happy Saturday! :-)





20 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun to me? Lucky, Marcus. Alpha Dimitri is freakin' hot, Meredith. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like a good time will be had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Oh, it is. Truth be told, it gets better! ;-)

      Delete
  4. I like the way Dimitri shows his affection for Marcus. And let the fun begin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dimitri does a great job at showing his affection. They're so cute together.

      Delete
  5. Nice snippet, and congrats on the release!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the new release, Meredith! I love a good M/m book and this one sounds hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Livia! Trust me, His Captive's Heart is extremely hot!! My two characters were little horndogs. LOL!

      Delete
  7. My goodness. So sensuous. I hope it flies off the cyber shelf for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. MAN OH MAN... or should I say Man on Man ;) I love M/m. I'm now all hot and flustered and it's ALL YOUR FAULT! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I take that as a compliment. :-)

      Delete