Friday, August 26, 2016

"Trying to cover your butt during a punishment just earned you a couple more smacks" #SatSpanks #NewRelease




Hey Everyone!!

Happy Saturday!! I have a snippet from my newly released short story, The Little Sleepover! This short story is based on the two couples from my books, Little Samantha's Choice and Learning to be Little Again.



However, before I get to it, I have something important to share. If you want to be entered into a raffle for a $25 Amazon Gift Card, answer this quick 16 question SURVEY! The winner will be announced on August-30th at 9:15PM CST at my End of Summer/Beginning of Fall Bash!

Now, onto the real reason you guys came here. In today's snippet, Juliana misbehaved at her and Samantha's sleepover, so now she is being punished.



I smacked her sit spots first, her least favorite place for me to hit. She squealed, wiggling on my lap.

I spanked them again and then went up to her cheeks, giving each one three spanks.


“Ouch! Daddy, I’m sorry,” she yelled, trying to cover her bottom with her hands. I grabbed both of them in one of mine and pinned them to her back.


“Trying to cover your butt during a punishment just earned you a couple more smacks.”


Ignoring her protests, I started her spanking again, alternating between each cheek I spanked and continuing to give attention to her sit spots as well.


Smack! “You. Will. Not. Jump. On the bed,” I said, smacking her ass between each of my words.
 
The skin on her butt began to turn as red as a raspberry and heated very quickly. 

Ouch! It sounds like that poor Juliana is in for a rough punishment!

Buy Links
Amazon
Barnes and Noble...coming soon!
AllRomance...coming soon!
Kobo...coming soon!

Remember, to check out all of the other blogs on this hop because you never know what you'll find!

Have a great day!  






21 comments:

  1. Everyone knows you can get away with more when you have a sleep over than you can on a regular evening. I guess Juliana Daddy didn't get that memo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love PK's comment. True. Though jumping on the bed and squealing is fun. I guess she'd been warned and chose to ignore the warning. Not good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julianna is about to learn the hard way that jumping on the bed is a dangerous pastime... most especially for her butt ;) Great scene!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gamekiller
    gamekiller app
    game killer
    gamekiller apk
    gamekiller download
    when you have a sleep over than you can on a regular evening. I guess Juliana Daddy didn't get that memo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Techgara - Advice for business owners and entrepreneurs on small business websites, Internet and online businesses, business software, PCs, laptops, netbooks, ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’ve been using Video downloader for Facebook by FB2Mate to not just take control of files but also download the clips that catch my eyes. If you are like me, jump over to start expanding your huge library of hilarious videos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A number of extensions are available already on the internet which claims as being the best Facebook video downloader extension. So why will you choose FB2Mate.com? Here are some reasons:
    • Trouble Free: FB2Mate is easy to use and does not need you to have an exclusive understanding of computers. It is a web app not any kind of software so it will not get overloaded your pc. You just need to open FB2Mate.com and paste the video link of fb in the given box above.
    • Safe and Lite: This web app is secure and does not let any virus affect your system.
    • Watching: The first and foremost reasons for downloading videos are so that you can save them offline and can watch them at your leisure. This extension lets you do that and without any hindrance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Open apk files and enjoy your favorite android apps on several devices.

    ReplyDelete
  12. learn how to open MKV files here
    https://openmkvfiles.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I appreciate your efforts to collect the odin download for Samsung mobile wonderful information, thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete