Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Maggie visits Allison when she's acting little!




Hey Everyone!!

How’s it going? I have another snippet from my newly released book, The Doctor’s Little Mate!!



In this snippet, Maggie is visiting her friends’ Allison and Eric at their house. Allison and Eric also have an age play relationship, like Ian and Maggie. Allison is about to show Maggie her little room, but not before Maggie has to face climbing some scary floating stairs.

As we got out, a door opened and Allison and Eric were standing there.

Eric was dressed normally, but my friend was dressed younger than I was used to seeing her dress, wearing black leggings with a large white sweater with pink hearts all over it, and her hair was pulled back into a braid.

“Welcome to our home,” Allison called out.

“Thank you,” Ian said, shaking Eric’s hand as I gave my best friend a hug.

She tugged me by the hand inside to give me the tour of her house. I liked it a lot. It reminded me of Ian’s house, except it was a bit bigger and had scary floating stairs.

When we approached them, I paused.

“Oh, Maggie, the stairs won’t let you fall. I was nervous too the first couple of times going up and down them, but trust me, they won’t move when you’re walking up.”

“I…umm.”

I looked around the room, wanting my daddy. I knew that if Allison thought the stairs were safe that they probably were, but still, a girl could never take a chance. Magically, my daddy appeared.

“Need some help, sweetheart?”

“Yes, please.”

He took my hand and we walked up the stairs together.

When we made it to the top, I sighed, happy to have made it.

“Thank you, Daddy.”

“You’re welcome, honey.” He bent down and placed a kiss on my forehead.

“Come on, Maggie! I want to show you my room.” Nearly bouncing up and down with excitement, Allison pulled me down the hallway.

I wonder how Maggie will react when she sees Allison's little room for the first time.

Buy Links
Amazon
Barnes and Noble
AllRomance
Kobo

I hope that y’all have a great day today!




4 comments:

  1. Great snippet Meredith ☺ I liked your Monday post too, TY for the mention and as always, I was really happy to help you when you first started out.
    Where have the years gone? You're a seasoned pro now and The Dr's little Mate is rocking the charts on Amazon. Way to go girl ~Does my happy dance~ ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy your snippets, Meredith, and am thrilled that the Doctor's Little Mate is kicking ass on Amazon! Looking forward to hosting you on Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Well done for rocking the release charts! As to the delicious snippet... awww... do we get to see her room next week? :D

    ReplyDelete