Sunday, August 28, 2016

"Are you ready to have some fun?" #MasturbationMonday #NewRelease




Hi Everyone!

Happy Monday! In lieu of Meredith's Monday Musings post, I have decided to share a Masturbation post! Enjoy!

Before we get started, I have some important news to share! If you would like to be entered into a raffle for a $25 Amazon Gift Card, fill out this SURVEY!! The winner will be announced on August-30th at 9:15PM CST at my End of Summer/Beginning of Fall bash!

Now, onto the snippet. This snippet comes from my newly released short story, The Little Sleepover. It's about the couples from my two books, Little Samantha's Choice and Learning to be Little Again.



In this snippet, Jackson and Samantha are having some fun!



She wiggled off my lap, sending me a devilish grin as I let out a small moan at her movement. My naughty wife knew what it did to me when she jiggled her ass over my hard shaft.


Leaving my office, I headed straight for our bedroom and to our bed. Reaching underneath, I pulled out the box of our play items. It was easy to choose exactly which implements I was going to use on my sweet wife today. Pulling out some fleece-lined handcuffs, a suede flogger, and a blindfold, I put them all on my nightstand, and kicked the box underneath the bed again before taking a seat on the mattress.


She came to the doorway and paused, her eyes intent on the items I had placed on the nightstand. I knew that she was going to enjoy our play.


“Samantha.” Her gaze went straight to mine. “Come over here.”


She dashed over, between my open legs. I gently grabbed one of her hands in each of mine.


“Are you ready to have some fun?”


“Yes, Sir,” she nodded rapidly.


“Good girl. You tell me if you’re not enjoying our play.”


“Yes, Sir.”


“Excellent. Undress for me.”


She took a step back and slowly began to take off her clothes. She started with her shirt, peeling it over her head. Then she removed her pants and tossed them into our dirty laundry bin.


She winked as she did a little twirl in her matching red underwear set. Ever so slowly, she pulled her panties down, revealing her bare pussy. Her bra followed after that.


My cock got even harder at the sight of her in her birthday suit. She had curves in all the right places. Her breasts were the perfect size, not too big, but not too small. Her ass wasn’t large, but it wasn’t flat either. It was amazing to spank and leave reddened.


“Stand between my legs, Samantha.” She followed my order quickly. I grabbed both of her hands in mine and said, “You are absolutely stunning.”


“Thank you, Sir,” she blushed, casting her gaze downwards.


No matter how long we were married, she always became shy when I gave her a compliment about her body.


I nudged her out between my legs so I could stand up. “Turn around.”


She did as she was told as I grabbed the fuzzy handcuffs. I clicked them around her wrists, making sure that there was a little give, so she didn’t hurt herself if she pulled on her restraints.


I placed the blindfold over her eyes as I wanted to keep her from knowing what was coming next.


“I want you to lean over the bed.”


“Yes, Sir.”


I guided her onto the bed. Her upper body laid on the mattress as her lower body hung off of it. It was at the perfect angle for me to play with her delectable ass.


I noticed her breaths beginning to come out in small pants. She was getting aroused by the anticipation of what was going to happen next.

Hmmm, I wonder what is going to happen next. 

Buy Links
Barnes and Noble...coming soon!
AllRomance...coming soon!
Kobo...coming soon!

Remember, to check out all of the other blogs on this blog hop!

Happy Monday!  


4 comments: