Tuesday, August 16, 2016

"I don't think that you'll fit, Ian." #WipItUpWednesday #TheDoctor'sLittleMate




Hey Everyone!

What’s up? It’s Wednesday again! We’re halfway through the week and I know that we can finish the rest of it with a bang!

I have another snippet from my newly released book, The Doctor’s Little Mate!



In this snippet, Maggie and Ian are having sex for the first time. After Maggie gets a look at Ian’s long cock, she has her reservations about him being able to fit inside of her.

When I got a look at his engorged cock, I gasped. It was huge, at least nine inches long and fully erect. I was right. There was no way his cock was going to fit inside of me.

“Relax, sweetie, I’ll prepare you. Get on the bed. Lay your head on the pillow, face up.”

I hurried to do as he said as he went over to his dresser. I wondered what he was getting.

When he walked back toward me, he had one arm behind his back.

“You expressed your concerns about us having sex and I’m here to show you that there is nothing to be nervous about.” He pulled his arm to the front so I could see that he held a long, thick, cream-colored dildo.

“What will that do?”

“This toy is my size. I’m going to insert it in your pink, wet pussy, and it will assure you that I’ll fit inside of you, no problem.”

“Okay.” At least this would answer my question once and for all if we would be able to have sex.

“Spread your legs far apart,” Ian ordered as he slicked the toy up with lube.

I did as I was told, almost doing the splits. I wanted to give him all the room he needed.
He looked down at me and smiled. “You look so sexy right now with your legs spread right apart, open to me, to do as I please. You are perfect.”

He took a seat next to me on the bed. He ran one of his hands up and down my tummy, sending shivers through me. He stopped by my left breast, grasping my left nipple between his fingers and giving it a good squeeze.

“Oh!” The bite of pain traveled through my body, but after a moment, it became a very pleasurable feeling.

His hand ran down my abdomen and settled between my open legs. His thumb settled on my swollen clit and gently began to rub little circles on it. Pleasure was beginning to build up inside of me as more of my juices ran down my thighs.

“I’m going to insert my toy now.”

I nodded and closed my eyes as I felt the tip enter me, before he slid the entire thing in me. I grunted at the width and length of the toy. I felt extremely full, but not in any type of pain.

“Look. It fits.”

I opened my eyes to see him smiling down at me. He began to fuck with me the toy, pulling it in and out of my channel, slowly at times and other times fast. My inner walls tried to clamp down on it to get some friction, but nothing really worked.

When the circles he had been rubbing on my clit became faster and with the dildo being pushed in and out of me, I was on the verge of orgasming.

“You want to come.”

It wasn’t a question, but a statement. My body was humming with pleasure.

“Yes, Sir.”

“That’s a shame.”

Buy Links
Amazon
Barnes and Noble
AllRomance
Kobo…coming soon!

Have a fantastic day, everyone!



2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read this one! I loved The Prince's Little Mate so much, I was hoping there would be another one in the same universe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now there is one very thoughtful Daddy Dom - and she wants to come - so why is that a shame? You tease, Meredith :)

    ReplyDelete