Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Is an Aureusian Male Coming to Claim Maggie??




Hi Everyone!

Gosh, it's been a long time since I've done the WIP blog hop. Even though I co-host it, I always forget to sign up until Wednesday morning when it's too late. Opps!

Today, I have a snippet from my NEW book that is going to be released THIS weekend!! I'm super excited!! It's going to be titled, The Doctor's Little Mate.

I'm waiting on the cover, blurb, and copy-edited version. The snippet that I'm about to share with y'all today, hasn't been edited yet. So, if you see any errors, I'm sorry!!

“Where are you, baby girl?”
I giggled as I hid behind one of the big oak trees that was in the forest Daddy and I were playing in.
“I hear giggles. I think I’m getting closer.”
I couldn’t help but laugh more as I pictured my tall, strong Daddy stalking towards where I was hidden.
I was looking around the left of the tree because that was where I thought I heard him coming from.
“I got you!”
I quick turned around as Daddy came from the right side.
“No you don’t!” I laughed as I took off running. I didn’t bother turning my head back to check if he was following me, I knew that he would be.
I made it out into the grassy, sunny meadow, when suddenly, I was lifted into the air.
“I got you for real now,” he chuckled.
He gave me a kiss on the forehead as he carried me over to where we had our red and white checkered picnic blanket laid out next to our basket.
“It’s lunch time.”
“Good! I’m starving.”
“I’m sure you are. We've played a lot this morning.”
“Mhmm.”
I took the sandwich and grape juice box that he offered me. The taste of mayo, tomato, and salami danced across my tongue as I took a bite out of my sandwich.
“This is delicious!”
“I’m glad that you think so. It’s curtsey of the instachef.”
We ate lunch together and once we were finished, Daddy and I laid out on the blanket looking up at the pink clouds in the yellow sky.
“Look at that one! It reminds me of a giraffe,” I exclaimed pointing to a cloud that had a smaller body and a long neck. “That one looks like a star!”
“Yes they do,” he said, snuggling me closer to his side.
I let out a yawn. My tummy was full, I was on a soft blanket, and cuddled up next to my own personal heater, I was bound to get a little sleepy.
“It sounds like it’s nap time.”
“I don’t wanna take a nap.”
Even though I knew taking one would probably be a smart idea, I didn’t want to miss out on seeing any clouds or playing any other fun games.
“Do you want a spanking, young lady?”
“No, Sir.”
“Then close your eyes. I promise, I’ll stay right here with you and when you wake up, we can play in the forest some more.”
“Okay.” I let out another yawn, closing my eyes, and letting sleep take me…
I bolted up in the dark room. I reached for the clock that was on my nightstand. It read, 4:23A.M.
I put it back down and fell against my pillows, looking up at my ceiling. I couldn’t believe that I had another dream with the same man. It wasn’t a good sign for me.
Take a deep breath, Maggie. You don’t know anything yet, I told myself.
Sighing, I closed my eyes trying to fall back asleep. I had an important meeting with my banker tomorrow and I didn’t want to have dark circles under my eyes.
It took me a little while, but I finally drifted back off to sleep.

What do you guys think? It sounds like Maggie has found herself a new Daddy. Is an Aureusian male on his way to mate her or else will he just live in her dreams??

Don't forget to check out everyone else's blogs because you never know what you'll find!

Have a great day, everyone!


6 comments:

  1. It sounds like Maggie has found herself the perfect Dom! Now she just needs to find out if her dreams are as good as the reality ;) Nice snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when those types of dream are cut short. :) :) Great snippet. I can't wait for her to meet him outside of her dreams. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see her hiding behind the big oak tree, giggling. Very sweet AP dream, Meredith. Good luck with you new release!

    ReplyDelete
  4. attractive good morning image to your best caretakers. Here Download & Share Your Good morning images and quotes in HD.
    www.dailyimagefunda.com

    ReplyDelete