Friday, August 12, 2016

"Finish undressing and I'll give you what you want." #SatSpanks #TheDoctor'sLittleMate




Hey Guys!

I can’t believe that we’re in the middle of August. Where the heck did this summer go? It went by way too fast for me!

Today, I’m sharing another snippet from my newly released book, The Doctor’s Little Mate!



In this snippet, Ian is having fun exploring Maggie’s body, but she wants him to explore a different area than he currently is.

His warm tongue lapped against my beaded nipple.

“Oh!” His attention sent shivers throughout my body as my pussy clenched together. It wanted to be filled.

“Ian, please.”

He popped my breast out of his mouth. “What do you want? Some attention here?” he asked, placing one of his hands against my clit.

“Yes!”

“Finish undressing and I will give you what you want.”

It sounds like Maggie is going to get her wish...hopefully! :-)

Buy Links
Amazon
Barnes and Noble
AllRomance
Kobo…coming soon!

Remember to stop by all of the other blogs on this blog hop!

Have a great day, everyone!


1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed this story. Ian was both a good Dom and an excellent daddy. He doesn't leave Maggie unsatisfied. He might torment her a little first, though.

    ReplyDelete