Monday, August 15, 2016

Meredith's Monday Musings: Pinterest!




Hi Everyone!

Happy Monday! Can you guys believe it’s Monday again! These weeks are flying by! Today’s Meredith’s Monday Musings post is all about Pinterst!!

When Pinterest was first created, I refused to get it. I thought it was pretty silly. I couldn’t imagine people would spend time pinning pictures and recipes to boards.

Well, one day, Megan Michaels posted this hot picture on Facebook and I asked her where she got it from. She said, Pinterest and that if I liked this one picture, I should check out her Pinterest boards. So, I finally cracked and tried out Pinterest.



Boy, was I happy that I finally decided to try it out. I created my account, followed about everyone I knew and then I looked at everyone’s boards and it was like inspiration overload!

I’m a visual learner. So, being able to go to Megan Michaels’ account, there were so many pictures that I could look at and see this is how a person would be positioned if they were in this type of a scene or this is what that implement looks like, etc. I learned so much, plus, it was just a blast! Who doesn’t like looking at pictures that gives them great writing inspiration?



Along with finding great writing inspiration, I discovered so many cool AP (age play) pictures and memes. I created a board and went to town. I ended up finding a few dozens things that I'd love to purchase. Who wouldn’t want a pair of pink, sparkly shoes?! Or an awesome blanket fort with a TV in it?



The best part about Pinterest is it’s just so fun and relaxing. I can go on and pin away. It’s a great way to spend a lot of time. Lord knows, I do.

If you ever have a free moment, I definitely recommend trying out Pinterest. You won’t regret it!

That’s all for today, folks! Have a great day, everyone!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you joined Pinterest! I love it (as you know:) I love "wasting" hours on my boards-- you can just mindlessly pin while watching TV. It's a great way to relax!

    ReplyDelete