Friday, August 5, 2016

Maggie earns herself a spanking!




Hey Everyone!

It's been a long time since I've done a SatSpanks post! It's nice to be back!

I have a new release! It's titled, The Doctor's Little Mate. It came out yesterday! It's the sequel to, The Prince's Little Mate! It's all about Maggie and Healer Ian's mating experience!



In this snippet, Maggie is trying to fight Ian when he's attempting to heal her. She considers the procedure to be a bit too embarrassing for her. But Ian is determined to heal her, even if he has to redden her bottom a little bit first...

“Hey! You can’t do that!” I protested, trying to cover my butt with my hands.

He grabbed both of them in one of his own and then placed his elbow into my back, immobilizing my upper body. He also positioned his left foot behind mine, so I couldn’t step back or kick him either.

“Apparently, I can. I asked you to get back on that exam table twice and you continued to disobey me. Now you are being punished. Hopefully, the next time I ask you to do something, you’ll remember this lesson and we won’t have to do this again. Be happy I’m just using my hand today.”

Oh! Maggie should have listened to Ian in the first place, but what fun would that be? ;-)

Buy Links
Amazon
Barnes and Noble...coming soon!
AllRomance...coming soon!
Kobo...coming soon!

Have a great day, everyone! :-)



5 comments:

  1. "Maggie should have listened to Ian in the first place, but what fun would that be?" I agree completely! This looks like a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He doesn't sound like a man to be trifled with. Love the snippet, and congrats on your new release! Hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I like this. Ian has things right and Maggie will learn, but that doesn't mean she'll always obey. At least not without a great deal of reluctance. Congrats on your new release, Meredith. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to SatSpanks! Oh Maggie, I think you're going to wish that you'd listened to Ian... but you're right, Meredith. It's much more fun waiting to see what'll happen next :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you want to get info about writing argumentative essay? Here you can find useful info about it

    ReplyDelete