Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Mirror Mirror, On The Wall, Whose The Most Wanton Of Them All?



Hi Guys and Gals! ;-)

Finally, the weather is starting to get cooler here! Only 82 degrees here today and it's suppose to be 78 degrees tomorrow! It'll be nice not walking to class and coming inside all sticky and icky!

Today, I'm introducing two new characters, Derek and Melanie. They were on my SatSpanks blog last week, but if you didn't read that, here they are today! 

"Look in the mirror." Derek commanded as one of his hands continued to play with my nipple as the other finger fucked my pussy. 

I opened my eyes soon felt I was under a hypnotic spell as I watched him play with my body.

"Look at yourself. You're the most beautiful woman in the world and you're all mine. All mine to pleasure. All mine to punish. All mine to cherish." He whispered in my ear.

"Yessss....yours." I moaned out as his thumb started to rub small circles on my clit as he continued to finger fuck me. My toes curled at the delicious sensations he was producing in my body.

"I'm going to count backwards from five. When I reach one, you may come. But, you must keep your eyes open or else that bottom of yours will have another meeting with my hand."

"Yes!" I gasped out as he pulled harder on my nipple.

"Five...four...three." He began, finger fucking me faster and putting more pressure on my clit. I was all ready to explode, but I had to wait....I had to wait until one....for him.

"Two...one!" 

As he uttered the last number, I exploded my orgasm rolling through me. Every single one of my muscles tensed up and then relaxed as wave after wave of my orgasm crashed down upon me. All I could do was just stand there, staring at myself, as I came. 

When my orgasm finally ended, my pupils were as big as saucers. I sagged heavily against Derek, not able to support my own weight.

"Absolutely magnificent."  Derek whispered, as he turned me and pushed me up against the mirror right before he crushed his lips to mine.

Go check out other people's blog. You never know what you'll find! :-)











18 comments:

  1. lol - great sex scene and then I scroll down and it's Winnie the Pooh!
    Tweeted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yeah...thinking about it now, I probably shouldn't have put a Winnie the Pooh post after a scene like that. But, you have to admit that he is cute.

      Delete
  2. I just love that last suggestion ' - Go check out other people's blog. You never know what you'll find! :-) - hope you like mine Do comment and leave a link. Links are LIFE: http://chloethurlow.com/2014/08/spanking-girls/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think on a blog hop it's important to always check out other people's posts. YOu never know what you'll find.

      Delete
  3. God that was hot!! Good job. Forced coming is always hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count down to coming - always a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful! I love how he orders her to keep her eyes open as she's coming. The detail of her pupils was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice, Meredith. The dialogue was especially hot:) I'm looking forward to more about these two. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have my scene all ready for next week! You're going to love it...hopefully!

      Delete
  7. Keeping your eyes open in the throws of orgasmic bliss is one of the hardest things.. well, for me it is. I like the details you mention about the dilation of her eyes when she notices herself.
    Derek is one hot Dom and I can't wait to learn more about him. This was a very well done sex scene.
    Thanks for sharing and making my Wednesday so delightful. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, keeping one's eyes open while orgasming is hard, but Melanie really wants to please her Dom.

      Delete
  8. Great chemistry between these two! Nice one, Meredith ... look forward to more of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. I'm glad that you liked it! Keep coming back and visit me on SatSpanks and you'll read more about these two! :-)

      Delete