Friday, September 12, 2014

Melanie Has Been A Very Good Girl

Hi Everyone!

    
     Happy Weekend! I cannot believe how fast time is flying by! I've already been in school for a month now! Hopefully, you all have something fun planned for today and tomorrow. If any of you are looking for something amazing to read, check out Thianna D's book series, All They Ever Need. I can't wait to start reading the third book!


     So, Derek and Melanie are back on my blog and it looks like Melanie has been very good...:-)

Smack! The heat radiated around my rosy bottom and straight to my pussy.

"Ohhh..." I moaned, as I continued to raise my bottom to meet Derek's hand. 

Smack! That familiar tingling feeling was coming back, all around my body to signal that my orgasm was fast approaching.

"Yes!" I gasped out, as Derek flipped me and sunk his hard shaft in to me. 

He captured my two hands in his as his other began to play with my swollen breasts. 

"Come for me baby," He whispered in my ear.

At the command in his voice, I screamed out my release, shortly followed after by him.

If I was ever going to get a spanking, that was the kind that I would want! :-) I hope that everyone has a relaxing weekend! Go along now and hop over to see what authors have posted...you never know what you'll find. ;-)



10 comments: