Friday, September 19, 2014

Derek Takes Care of Melanie



Hi Everyone!

It's Saturday again! I love weekends! You get to sleep in, relax, read! Well, everyone knows what I'm talking about! :-)

Melanie and Derek are back once again! Derek had just given Melanie a rather hard spanking and is now taking care of her.

"You did so good Melanie, so good," Derek whispered, as he carried me in to our bathroom and sat us down in the hot bath that he drew.

I whimpered as the water stung my very tender bottom. 

"Easy love, it'll hurt less in a second," He said, sitting my on his lap.

I wrapped my arms around him and snuggled in to his neck as I continued to cry softly.

He wrapped his arms around me, making me feel like nothing bad could ever harm me...except for that hand of his. I smiled at my own joke and snuggled closer to the man that I loved with my entire heart.

I think that this my favorite part of a spanking. Once the spanking is done, the two people get to get really close and just be there for each other.

Well, go hop along and check out other people's blogs. You never know what you'll find! Happy Saturday! :-)




19 comments:

  1. Looks like he knows what he's doing at both ends of discipline. Great snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how solicitous he is of her physical and emotional needs. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Derek is a really sweet guy. Except when he's spanking Melanie's bottom.

      Delete
  3. Super sweet Meredith. And I agree on weekends, especially on the sleeping in part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weekends should be for sleeping in, yet I never do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very tender. You captured a sweet moment for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the after snuggles too! Wonderful snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet. BTW---what book is this from? I was looking for a link. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Celeste you have no idea how happy that makes me to hear that you were looking for a link! Sadly though, there is none. I created Melanie and Derek because I wanted to work on my spanking/sex scenes. Maybe one day they'll get a book of their own.

      Delete
  8. What a sweet and romantic moment Meredith! I loved your snippet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Constance! After each spanking, Derek makes sure to take care of Melanie! ;-)

      Delete