Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Disadvantage of Visting a Nudist Colony: Everyone Can See Your Red Behind!



Hey Everyone!

It's Wednesday! I know I constantly say this, but these weeks are FLYING by! Only 3 months until Christmas as of tomorrow!!! ;-) I wanted to give a shout out to Melody Parks for continuing these blog hops! It's a really great way to see lots of author's works in progress. Thanks Melody! :-)



Derek and Melanie are back and it seems like Melanie's temper has gotten the best of her. 

I grasped Derek's hand tightly as we entered the breakfast room. I looked around noticing that everyone was naked. I knew in my mind that I shouldn't be embarrassed about being naked myself since everyone else was, but this was just something that I was not use to. I could still remember hearing my Mom always tell me that ladies wear underwear all of the time...if only she could see me now.

"Melanie." 

I looked up at Derek, realizing that wasn't the first time that he had called me.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?"

I nodded my head and he grinned down at me, which sent me a warm feeling through my body. I really liked the fact that he was proud of me.

"Come on, let's get some breakfast,"

"O-Okay." I was really hoping that we could quickly eat breakfast and then stay in the room for the rest of the day. We began walking over to the breakfast buffet that the hotel had set up for guests. We both decided to share a plate of waffles and we each got our own cup of coffee. We walked over to a table and quietly talked to one another until another couple came up to us.

"Hi! We're the Welches. I'm Bill and this is Ann. We saw you guys check in last night and were wondering if you wanted to go on a nature walk with us today?"

I was about to say no because I wouldn't even go on a nature walk clothed, when Derek answered, 

"Sure we would love too! I'm Derek and this is Melanie."

"Nice to meet you! We'll be ready to go in twenty minutes if that's okay with you."

"Sounds good. We'll meet you out front."

"Okay. We'll bring the water." Bill said, as he and Ann walked out of the breakfast room.

I turned towards Derek and furiously whispered, "I am not going on a nature walk!"
Derek turned towards me and gave me a pointed look saying, "Yes we are. Some fresh air would be good for you."

"No! I want to go back to our room." I huffed, crossing my arms across my chest.

"Young lady...you are being very naughty. Either change your attitude or else we will give everyone here a good show of you getting your bottom painted red."

"No, you wouldn't. dare"

Before the last word crossed my lips, I was across Derek's lap and his hand was spanking my bottom.

Smack! "You will-not-be rude-to me!"

"DEREK! Stop we're in public!" I screamed, as his spanks hit my pale bottom, undoubtedly turning it red. He ignored me as he continued to spread the spanks around my entire bottom and the tops of my thighs.

Smack! "You will-not hide in-our room!"

"Ouch!" I cried, trying to move off his lap with no luck. He was smacking my bottom harder than normal causing tears to fall down my face as my bottom rapidly heated up.

Smack! "You will-go on-the nature walk!"

"I'm s-sorry." I apologized as my butt felt like it had been lit by a torch.

He helped me stand up and then followed. 

"Melanie, I think that you should also apologize to all the people in the breakfast room who had their morning interrupted because of your misbehavior."

I looked up to see that every person in the room was staring at me. 

"I...I-I'm sorry." I said, letting my head fall down in shame.

There was a murmur of noise as Derek led me out of the room. 

"Everyone is going to think that we're crazy."

Derek smirked and said, "Didn't I tell you? Along with being a nudist colony all of the people here practice domestic discipline. So, no one will think that we're crazy."

My mouth hit the ground as we stopped in the foyer of the hotel room waiting for Ann and Bill. 

"Why didn't you tell me?!" 

"The look on your face is a good enough reason for me." He laughed.

I hit him in the chest and started to walk away, but was pulled back against his chest.

"I'm sorry sweetie. I honestly didn't mean to laugh at you. The look on your face though was just priceless. I didn't tell you because I wanted it to be a surprise. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings." 

I turned in his arms and said, "Okay. You're forgiven, but do we have to go on this nature walk?"

"Yes." Derek said, squeezing me tightly. 

"Looks like someone misbehaved today." Bill said, walking up to us with Ann. 

I couldn't help the blush that crossed my face as I realized that he was looking at my punished bottom. 

Derek said, "Yes she was. Ready to go?"

"We're ready." Derek said, taking my hand and together we left the hotel.

Thank you all for visiting! Now go hop along and see what other people posted about. Have a great rest of the week! :-)








15 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I LOVE IT!!!! haha!! I have never considered putting a nudist colony and DD together- delicious!! No hiding the evidence there - lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is absolute no way to hide the evidence to Melanie's embarrassment!

      Delete
  2. Hot snippet. Just one question. Is her name Juliana or Melanie? I think you called her both....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Melanie. I was working on another WIP and the woman's name in that is Juliana. Opps!

      Delete
  3. The surprise of it being a DD nudist colony was terrific! Fun snippet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a surprise to me too. I wrote this late last night and the words just flew on the screen. :-)

      Delete
  4. oh what fun! I was about to argue, but hey! all nudist resorts have rules about sexual behavior in common areas, but the mix of it being a nudist gathering for DD people is just perfect :) Picturing that nature walk lol

    funny thing, almost nudist that I am.... I've never thought of doing it outside because of my sun allergy, although I've been nude outside at night quite a few times

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joelle you're the reason why they're visiting a nudist colony. On FB you said that no one wrote about people like this so, I decided I would. :-)

      Delete
    2. lol thanks Meredith. but really, combining the trip to a nudist colony and domestic discipline makes this quite a different idea. It's actually one of the threads of conversation within the nudist community that I watch- this "Oh no, we're not hypersexual or promiscuous"- trying to seem nonthreatening- at least that's my take on something I don't agree with.

      Delete
  5. "Why didn't you tell me?!"

    "The look on your face is a good enough reason for me." He laughed.

    Wonderful Meredith, simply beautiful. I really like the karma between this couple and that he's not afraid to stop everything and give his woman a sound correction when needed.
    It's going to be fun reading this one and seeing how Melanie overcomes some of her inhibitions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it! Yes, Derek is never afraid to deliver a sound spanking when it's earned.

      Delete
  6. Derek has a bit of the devilish rogue in him ;-)
    Tweeted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he does. This is going to sound weird, but I'm surprised he does. Most of my male characters are gentle and would never dream to do this. Writing for Derek is definitely stepping out of my writer box comfort zone.

      Delete
  7. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!!!!!! I love the way your mind works, Meredith! I think stepping out of the box works for you!

    ReplyDelete