Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Kara and Claire meet for the first time!



Hi Everyone!

Happy Wednesday! I hope that everyone is having a great week so far!! It's the fourth of July weekend! I hope that everyone has fun and safe plans for this weekend! :-)



Today I have a snippet from my latest book, Daddy's Little Sweetheart. Daddy's Little Sweetheart is also a part of a box set with FOUR other amazing books. Little Haven, is the box set. If you like age play then you'll LOVE Little Haven

Now on to the snippet. I only have a short one today. It's where Kara (who has her own story in the box set, Brody's Little Brat) and Claire meet for the first time at the library. 

As I placed them in my bag, a girl I recognized came up to me. She was a little curvier than me and had tattoos running up and down her arms. I thought she looked beautiful. 

“You’re checking out Parental Guidance?” 

“Yes.” 

“That movie is so funny! I watched it last week with my daddy and we were both in tears.” 

“That’s so cool! I’m Claire.” 

“I’m Kara. It’s nice to meet you.” 

“You too,” I said, smiling at her. 



I don't know if anyone has seen the movie, Parental Guidance, but it really is a hilarious movie that will have you in tears from laughing.



Buy Links
Amazon
Barnes and Noble
AllRomance
Kobo

Remember to check out the other authors posts on here because you never know what you'll find!! Shout out to Melody Parks for keeping this blog hop up and running. You're the best! :-)

Have a Hoppy Wednesday Everyone!! ;-)






10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too!! It could be taken out of real life. :-)

      Delete
  2. Cute! This looks luck such a fun read. I am going to add it to my tbr list. Hope they have fun with their movie - will we find out next week? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe...trust me, this is a really fun read! :-)

      Delete
  3. Such a sweet snippet today! I haven't seen the movie, but now I want to! Have a fun weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Shelly! That movie is hilarious!!

      Delete
  4. I love that movie! And I loved that sweet snippet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet snippet today, Meredith. I hope that Kara and Clarie become the best of friends. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did in the story and in real life. ;-)

      Delete