Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Daddy's Little Sweetheart Release Day!

 Greetings Everyone!!

I have some happy news today! My story, Daddy's Little Sweetheart is being released today! In honor of the release day, I want to share another snippet of it!



In this snippet, Claire has just woken up. It's her first day of vacation where she will be acting like a little girl to relax and lose all of the stress that has been building up on her.

I woke up the next morning feeling so refreshed. I hadn’t slept for that long, or that well, in ages. I glanced at the clock to see that it was eight. To most people, that wouldn’t have counted as sleeping in, but to me, it was. I was usually up no later than six every morning. 

Last night, after I had finished getting ready for bed, Jensen had made me email my boss, and he’d emailed me back half an hour later saying that it was fine if I took off the next week and a half. I had been hoping that my boss would say said that it was impossible for me to miss that much work at one time. 

“Good morning, sweetie.” 

“Oh my gosh!” I yelped, jumping out of bed. I hadn’t realized that Jensen was there. 

“I’m sorry, honey. I didn’t mean to startle you. I thought you knew I was here,” he said, putting his cup of coffee on the nightstand and placing a newspaper in his lap. 

“It’s okay. I was still waking up—that’s why I didn’t realize you were here,” I said, climbing back in bed. 

“Mm-hmmm… Did you sleep well, sweetie?” 

“Yes.” 

“Good. Look what I made,” he said, getting out of bed and walking over to his dresser. On top of it was a large covered tray. 

“What is that?” I asked. 

“Breakfast. I made it for you earlier, but you slept in later than you normally do, so I decided to wait for you,” he said, as he moved the tray to his nightstand. He removed the lid to reveal two bowls. 

“Thank you. That was really sweet, Jensen,” I said, as he handed me a bowl full of oatmeal. 

“Claire—” 

“Hey! These have dinosaurs in them! I love dinosaur oatmeal,” I said as I ate the small little dinosaur candy, then took a bite of oatmeal. 



Claire is one lucky girl! I wish that I had someone bringing me breakfast in bed, even if it was oatmeal with dinosaur eggs. I'll admit, it's one of my favorite breakfasts!

Buy Links
Amazon

I hope that you all have a terrific Tuesday!


1 comment:

  1. Your blogs are great, you have a lot of experience writing. I was very impressed. Actually, I am a student and we also get to write provocative articles and out stories For which we get the help of Best Assignment Help service. But I have seen that you are a great writer and I look forward to more of your blogs.

    ReplyDelete