Monday, December 5, 2016

Meredith's Monday Musings: Gift Giving




Hey Everyone!!

Happy December! Who here can believe that it's already December? I'm still having a hard time comprehending it.

This week's topic for Meredith's Monday Musings is...Gift Giving!!

Who hears love receiving a gift? Let's face it, we all do. To be honest, I think I like giving presents, more than I like receiving them. I'm not exactly sure why I feel this way. I don't know if it's because I love seeing people happy because they enjoy the present I got them, or being able to give someone, something that they need/want. Again, I'm not really sure.



What I do know is, I'm really good at picking out a present for a person and knowing that they would really like it. It's my secret talent. Well, I guess it isn't so much of a secret anymore.

With my "secret" talent and my love of giving presents, I'll admit, I go a bit crazy this time of year. More so, than normal. I can't help it. I'll be at the store, walking down an aisle, minding my own business, and something will catch my eye. Instantly, I'll think of someone who would love the item that I'm now paying attention to, and it makes it really hard to not get it.

Or, I'll be at work, trying to keep focus on the task at hand, but then my mind will drift off and a present idea will hit me. Now, after I have that idea, how the heck am I supposed to ignore it? I can't! Thus, more present purchasing.

That's my topic for today. How do y'all feel about presents? Do you like giving or receiving them better?

Happy Monday, everyone!


6 comments:

  1. Best Outfits For Young ladies, Womens and Girls
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget For more…
    Plz visit:- Designer Sarees

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mother's Day is an event that gestures of recognition mothers and parenthood. It started in the United States. The event was built up in 1908 by Anna Jarvis. Mother's Day was first made to adulate a man's own specific mother. happy mothers day messages By and by it is made to acclaim all mothers and parenthood when all is said in done. It is praised in different conditions in different countries. In the United States of America, it is the second Sunday in May. Adolescents can make cards and a lot of various things for their mother.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Every_Day_is_Mother

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can buy from our large and diverse collection of salwar kameez, party wear suits, bollywood collection, cotton kurtis, Anarrkali suits,Bollywood saree and many other products.....
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget For more…
    Plz visit:- Designer Anarkali salwar kameez

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best collection of Happy Mothers Day 2017 Images, Photos, Pictures, Wallpapers, Mothers Day Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Greetings,
    Happy Mothers Day Poems & Sayings, Mothers Day Messages, SMS, Text Messages,
    fathers day images 2017
    fathers day wallpapers 2017
    fathers day pictures 2017
    fathers day cards 2017
    Happy fathers day images 2017
    fathers day quotes 2017
    fathers day wishes 2017
    fathers day messages 2017
    fathers day status 2017
    fathers day poems 2017
    Memorial Day wishes 2017
    Mothers Day WhatsApp Status & Facebook Status, DP Images,
    Mothers Day FB Profile Pics, FB Timeline Cover Photos etc.

    ReplyDelete