Monday, December 26, 2016

Meredith Monday's Musing: New Year's Eve!




Hi Everyone!

Did y'all have a Merry Christmas yesterday? I'm still getting over the delicious meal I had for Christmas. I got to spend the day with all my family. It was amazing.

Today's Meredith's Monday Musing is all about: New Years!

I can't believe that this Saturday is New Year's Eve! It feels like just yesterday 2016 was just beginning and now it's over! I'm really hoping that 2017 is a better year for all.

I had a pretty good year this year. I published four stories, learned a few valuable life lessons (not all good, but they made me a better person), stayed out of debt, and just overall, had a great time. I'm very grateful for all of the above.

My only sorrow about 2016 is all of the people who we lost this year. There have been so many actors and actresses that I loved who are now gone. So hopefully, next year won't claim as many wonderful people.



Do any of you have any New Years resolutions planned? To be honest, I never really do resolutions. I feel like that there's too much pressure to do them with everyone else making resolutions. In the past, the couple of times that I've done them, I gave up on them after like a month. So, I decided not to do any. But, I'll still support anyone who does do them.

On to happier times, who here has something fun planned for New Year's Eve? I myself have some pretty awesome plans. (Sarcasm alert) ;-) I'm planning on enjoying a delicious meal with my family and staying up to midnight playing games and maybe watching a movie. Fun times. LOL!

Anyway, that's all I have. I hope that everyone has a Happy New Years! Please be safe if you go traveling. There are going to be a lot of people out on the roads and sadly, not all of them will be sober. So please, be careful.

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment