Monday, December 26, 2016

Meredith Monday's Musing: New Year's Eve!




Hi Everyone!

Did y'all have a Merry Christmas yesterday? I'm still getting over the delicious meal I had for Christmas. I got to spend the day with all my family. It was amazing.

Today's Meredith's Monday Musing is all about: New Years!

I can't believe that this Saturday is New Year's Eve! It feels like just yesterday 2016 was just beginning and now it's over! I'm really hoping that 2017 is a better year for all.

I had a pretty good year this year. I published four stories, learned a few valuable life lessons (not all good, but they made me a better person), stayed out of debt, and just overall, had a great time. I'm very grateful for all of the above.

My only sorrow about 2016 is all of the people who we lost this year. There have been so many actors and actresses that I loved who are now gone. So hopefully, next year won't claim as many wonderful people.



Do any of you have any New Years resolutions planned? To be honest, I never really do resolutions. I feel like that there's too much pressure to do them with everyone else making resolutions. In the past, the couple of times that I've done them, I gave up on them after like a month. So, I decided not to do any. But, I'll still support anyone who does do them.

On to happier times, who here has something fun planned for New Year's Eve? I myself have some pretty awesome plans. (Sarcasm alert) ;-) I'm planning on enjoying a delicious meal with my family and staying up to midnight playing games and maybe watching a movie. Fun times. LOL!

Anyway, that's all I have. I hope that everyone has a Happy New Years! Please be safe if you go traveling. There are going to be a lot of people out on the roads and sadly, not all of them will be sober. So please, be careful.

Happy Monday!


20 comments:

  1. kingroot apk
    kingroot install
    kingroot for pc
    kingroot for android
    kingroot latest version
    I gave up on them after like a month. So, I decided not to do any. But, I'll still support anyone who does do them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indian Politics MCQ Questions Asked In UPSC Exams Check Hare <.


    Hello Friends. Below you will find recipe for Red Velvet Cake, its base recipe and icing procedure. It has been decorated keeping in mind the special Valentine’s Theme. So do make this cake and surprise your loved ones Check Hare heart shaped cake

    ReplyDelete
  3. If You are looking for Creative and funny Wi-Fi network names for your router and network SSID or if you are searching Wi-Fi network names that suits your Cool
    Check Hare best funny wifi names


    Today we will talk about the best Adsense alternatives in 2019. That ad network is bit to Google Adsense but not cross the Google Adsense. This is alternatives you use them when your website is not approved by

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonn Food Industries is one of the distinguished Manufacturers, Exporters and Suppliers of Bakery Products which are prepared from high-grade flour and other ingredients. Bonn Nutrients Pvt. Ltd. offer a wide variety of bakery products such as cakes, Biscuits, Rusks and cookies to our client
    VISIT NOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. tutu app
    tutuapp apk
    tutu app free
    tutuapp vip

    Exporters and Suppliers of Bakery Products which are prepared from high-grade flour and other ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Δείτε τις τιμές μας. ΜΗΝΙΑΙΑ ΣΥΝΤΗΡΗΣΗ ΑΠΟΧΕΤΕΥΣΗΣ: 15€. ΑΠΟΦΡΑΞΕΙΣ ΛΕΚΑΝΗΣ: 30€. ΑΠΟΦΡΑΞΕΙΣ ΝΙΠΤΗΡΑ: 30€. ΑΠΟΦΡΑΞΕΙΣ ΥΔΡΟΡΡΟΗΣ
    apofraxeis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Τα τελευταία χρόνια επεκτείναμε σταδιακά τις δραστηριότητες μας εκτός τις Αποφράξεις αποχετευτικών αγωγών και εκκενώσεις βόθρων, τώρα αναλαμβάνουμε υπεύθυνα απολυμάνσεις κτηρίων και έκδοση κοινοχρήστων, θέλοντας να προσφέρουμε ολοκληρωμένες υπηρεσίες στις κτηριακές ανάγκες.
    αποφραξεις τιμες Είμαστε στη διάθεση σας για να εξυπηρετήσουμε κάθε ανάγκη σας σε οποιαδήποτε περιοχή της Αττικής!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Τα τελευταία χρόνια επεκτείναμε σταδιακά τις δραστηριότητες μας εκτός τις Αποφράξεις αποχετευτικών αγωγών και εκκενώσεις βόθρων, τώρα αναλαμβάνουμε υπεύθυνα απολυμάνσεις κτηρίων και έκδοση κοινοχρήστων, θέλοντας να προσφέρουμε ολοκληρωμένες υπηρεσίες στις κτηριακές ανάγκες.
    5.apofraxis Είμαστε στη διάθεση σας για να εξυπηρετήσουμε κάθε ανάγκη σας σε οποιαδήποτε περιοχή της Αττικής

    ReplyDelete
  9. LA Americana Hi, the post which you have provided is fantastic, I really enjoyed reading your post, and hope to read more. Thank you so much for sharing this post, I appreciate your work.VISIT NOW

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love this website. please post more content. Famous People Bio
    is one of the top best website for famous people bio database. yes. i am good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. waste transportation Georgia
    Local & Regional Truck Driving Jobs Now Open in Georgia.  Safe Driving Bonuses. Career Growth Paths. Job Stability. Types: Local, Semi-Local,  Over the Road. Trucking Companies  in Georgia on customecology. jobs available

    ReplyDelete
  12. waste transportation in alabama
    Local & Regional Truck Driving Jobs Now Open in Georgia.  Safe Driving Bonuses. Career Growth Paths. Job Stability. Types: Local, Semi-Local,  Over the Road. Trucking Companies  in Georgia on customecology. jobs available

    ReplyDelete
  13. download kakaotalk for pc
    download kakaotalk on windows pc
    kakaotalk pc
    kakaotalk for windows pc
    I really enjoyed reading your post, and hope to read more. Thank you so much for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Best post I've ever seen, thanks for your hard work.
    Ankita Dave Age

    ReplyDelete
  15. gamekiller
    gamekiller app
    gamekiller download
    framaroot
    framaroot apk

    Latest Jobs, useful videos most important points to remember for any competitive exam.

    ReplyDelete