Monday, October 24, 2016

Meredith's Monday Musings: Fall!




Hey Everyone!!

Happy Monday! It's a brand new start to another week. Which means, it's also time for a new Meredith's Monday Musings post!! Today's topic is all about...fall!

Right now, we're smack dab in the middle of fall. At least by me, we are. The trees are changing colors, people are carving pumpkins, you have to wear a sweater to stay warm from the chill that's in the air. Oh! I love it!!

I believe that this is the prettiest season of the four. Everything almost has a golden glow around it and I just adore all of the different tree colors. It's just so pretty.



I know that people don't want to hear this, but it's around right now that I start to get excited for the months that are coming. November, with all of the delicious food and being around family. Plus, the end to this ridiculous presidential election! Then December, with the wonderful music, the gift giving, and happy spirit among people. January! It's time for a new year to begin, that's full of possibilities about what's to come. February is all about sharing love AND my favorite holiday takes place in that month. I'll give you a hint about which one it is...it involves an animal. ;-) Before we know it, March will be here and that brings with it one of my all time favorite meals for St. Patrick's Day! I'm getting excited for all of this already, just writing about it!

Without fall, there would be no way to get excited about this stuff. ;-)



Another reason why fall is awesome and I'm not one who enjoys this stuff, but I know so many people do is...pumpkin flavored everything comes back! It's a little scary how much people enjoy pumpkin flavored things, but hey, if it makes them happy and our world a happier place for it, I'm all for it. <3

That's my thought this week.

Happy Monday, y'all!



7 comments: