Monday, January 8, 2018

Meredith's Monday Musings: Polka Dots





Hi All!

How are y’all doing today? It’s pretty cold here, like -5 degrees outside cold. I really can’t wait for warmer weather. Hopefully, everyone is staying warm. 

Today’s topic for Meredith’s Monday Musing is: Polka dots!

I love polka dots. I have so many shirts that have polka dots on them, my comforter and sheets have polka dots, my purse does, the pajamas I’m wearing right now have polka dots on them, etc. There’s something just something that makes polka dots so cool to me. I think it’s the fact that polka dots get to incorporate so much color into them. I’m a huge fan of color, it makes me happy. So, getting to see all of the colorful dots on a solid color background just brightens my day. :-) 


Also, polka dots tend to be associated with a lot of little girl items. So, getting to wear polka dots is like getting to let a little part of my little side out in public without anyone realizing it. Hehe!

The last reason why I like polka dots is because they tend to have a pattern within the item, but you don’t really notice it. So, it’s almost like the polka dots are flowing freely. It’s relaxing, for me at least, to look at. 

That’s all that I have for today. Happy Monday, folks! 

3 comments:

  1. I know that career is really important for parents. I can even recommend you to visit https://essaywriters.site/professional-resume-writer if you need to get your resume soon. It will help you for sure

    ReplyDelete

  2. I have been looking for writing services from a reliable assignment helper for a while. This was when I came across greatassignmenthelp.com, and to be very honest, I am very happy with the support that the professional has been able to provide me. The assignment is written exactly as per my expectations.

    ReplyDelete