Tuesday, July 22, 2014

There's a New Girl in Town!

Hi Everyone! This is my first blog and like all first things in life, they tend to be the most awkward. So, bare with me, and hopefully these blogs will get better...

I'm Meredith O'Reilly. I'm a romance author and I have to say that it is the world's best job, hands down. Yet, I'll be off to college soon to get a degree in the something completely different than a degree an author would need. Go figure. I love reading, I'll read anything. I also love to write and right now I'm working on a few stories! 

Actually, I have a book coming out on July-26th! This Saturday! I'm SO excited as everyone can tell by the amount of explanation points I'm using! This novel is titled Little Samantha's Choice. It's about a wife, Samantha, who finds out that her husband, Jackson, has a secret age play fetish. Together they explore a new side of their marriage and in the end, Samantha has to decide if being her Daddy's little girl is okay or not.    

Here's the cover for Little Samantha's Choice. I would like to give a shout out to Korey Mae Johnson for creating such an awesome one!


Little Samantha's Choice is an amazing book. It is one that readers won't want to miss! Also, keep your eyes open because very soon I will be posting an excerpt from Little Samantha's Choice! 

3 comments:

  1. I love the pink top and the cutoffs. The teddybear is so cute.
    Sounds like Samantha is going to have some choices to make with her new Hubby. I'm excited to see her reaction to finding out he wants her to call him 'Daddy!'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! It's so exciting! Can't wait to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope to see you sharing on SatSpanks with this one Meredith. You must be so excited about your first book being revealed to the world this weekend. Very happy for you.

    ReplyDelete