Thursday, July 24, 2014

That Excerpt I Promised...

Greetings All!

It's almost here! Only 1 day, 9 hours, and 29 minutes left until Little Samantha's Choice is available for purchase! But, who's counting. *Wink, Wink!*

As promised in my first post, I have an excerpt for y'all of Little Samantha's Choice. Here it is:




When I opened the door I was not expecting to find what I did. The walls were a light pink with white trim on the top and bottom, and the room smelled like baby powder. To my left there was a big dresser and on top of it was a changing pad. I walked over to it and pulled open all of the drawers to discover bottles, pacifiers, Disney Princess underwear, those super comfy footie pajamas, socks, some other clothes, and diapers. I then closed all the drawers, turning my attention to the changing pad. It was white and was rather large, and I knew I could easily fit on top of it. I felt it, and it felt soft. Overall, it just looked like a regular changing table, except that it was made for adults.

At the end of the room, on the left side, there was a chest filled with toys. Near the chest was a doll house and a pile of dolls.

I hadnt played with a dollhouse or dolls in years. I had loved my dollhouse and dolls when I was growing up, but my mother had given them away to charity when I was ten years old. My mom had told me that I was too old to be playing with a dollhouse and dolls and some poor little girl would have more fun playing with them.

I remembered how heartbroken I had been. Despite what my mother had said, I had still loved playing with dolls and my dollhouse at ten years old. But she wouldnt listen to me. I had cried in my room for an entire weekend until my dad gave me a doll. I had been so happy, but he made me promise not to let my mother ever find it. I promised and secretly would play with my doll, always having a blast with her. I still had that doll; it was packed away in a box somewhere in our storage unit.

I shook my head, breaking myself out of my thoughts as I looked around the room. On the opposite side of the chest there was a bookcase filled with little kid books. In between the chest and bookcase was a huge rocking chair with pink pillows on it. On the right side of the room were two beds. One bed had rails around it, and I realized that it was a cribanother piece of baby furniture made for adults. It even had a mobile hanging above it. But the second bed was what caught my eye. It was a day bed with a canopy above it, and on the bed were a bunch of stuffed animals! In the center, there was an American Girl doll. It was the Molly American Girl doll!

I ran over, jumped on the bed, grabbed Molly, and gave her a big hug. As a little girl, I had read all the American Girl books. I had always wanted an American Girl doll, but my parents had told me that they would not buy one for me because it would be a waste of their money and I would quickly get tired of playing with it.

That didnt matter now because I finally had one, and I was going to take very good care of her, like every good mommy should.

I hope that you all liked that. If you want even more where that came from, then make sure to mark Little Samantha's Choice on your list of books to read! 


1 comment:

  1. roblox free robux
    Roblox hack-how to get free robux is a progressed, simple to-utilize instrument that makes it simple for Robux players to gain free robux and passes to ace the game.With this uncommonly structured hack, each player can get normal access to the entirety of the Robux and passes to the Roblox game as frequently as wanted.

    ReplyDelete