Monday, March 26, 2018

Meredith's Monday Musings: Happy Easter





Hey Everyone!

Happy Monday! How are you guys doing today? I’m getting really excited for this weekend. Why, you ask? For one, it’ll be Easter. Do y’all have any fun plans for the holiday?

In fact, today’s Meredith’s Monday Musing post is all about: Easter!

Easter is a holiday that I always enjoy. To me, it signifies the beginning of spring. I know that there is another day that is supposed to be the official start of spring, but to me, Easter has always been it. There’s nothing better than the chilly air starting to warm, the day staying lighter longer, the flowers starting to bloom again. It’s just what the doctor order after the harsh temperatures of winter. (Okay, at least by me there are harsh temperatures). 

Besides the seasons changing, I enjoy this holiday because it’s one that I get to spend with my whole family. Having us all be adults now makes it so hard to get my family together. So, on the rare occasions that we can get everyone in the same place, at the same time, I enjoy it. 



This next reason why I like this holiday is going to sound super silly. No matter how old I get, my Mom always makes me an Easter basket. She fills it with candy, small little presents, and a stuffed animal. I know that I’m an adult, but it’s still so much fun to get an Easter basket. 

Lastly, and not to go much into religious stuff, Easter also signifies the end of Lent. After having to give up something I’ve loved for forty days, it makes it that much more special to get it back. 

That’s all that I have for today. I hope that you and your families all have a fun and happy Easter. 

Happy Monday! 



2 comments:

  1. I advise you to pay attention on online security when you download it to get Easter tips. On https://besttrackingapps.com/how-to-track-a-cell-phone-location-without-them-knowing/ you can get more info about it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! You are sharing amazing information through your blog. I found your excellent writing skills. Our team of professionals is highly experienced in providing Mechanical assignment help, visit today!

    ReplyDelete