Monday, June 5, 2017

Meredith's Monday Musings: Driving Aggravation!







Hi Folks!

I’m sorry about last week and not being able to share a new Meredith’s Monday Musing post. Last month was crazy for me. It was filled with exciting accomplishments and deadlines that were fastly approaching. As a result, I had to take a week off. But, I’m back! 😊

Today’s Meredith’s Monday Musings is all about: Driving Aggravation!

I love driving. It’s very relaxing to me. Getting to sit back as the miles pass by, it’s awesome! It gets even better when I get to crank up the tunes, roll the windows down, and have the wind blowing through my hair. It sounds pretty great, doesn’t it?


Driving is the best, except for a few exceptions. One of my biggest pet peeves is when I get stuck behind a car that doesn’t go the speed limit. I hate it. Speed limits were created for a reason and I believe, should be followed. Yes, I understand if someone gets lost, they are going to go a bit slow. I’m fine with that. However, I hate it when a person is supposed to be going 70mph and they’re going 55mph. In situations like that, I strongly feel they’re in danger of causing an accident. When people are coming up behind you and don’t realize you’re going so slow, it could be too late and they could hit your car.

Another pet peeve of mine while driving, are people who tail me. I’m normally one to go about five miles over the speed limit. So, I’m never driving slow, but also not too fast. Anyway, when people get all up in my space, I’m always tempted to slam on the breaks and have them hit me. I’d get out of the car and be like, “This is why you shouldn’t have been driving up my ass, idiot.” Of course, I’ve never done this because who wants to deal with insurance companies if they don’t have to? Instead, I just clench my teeth and either let them go around me or have them cool their jets and back off. (FYI, I tend to drive in the right lane. I am NOT one of those people who goes slow in the left lane aka the super-fast lane.)



Do any of you have pet peeves while you drive?

That’s all I have for now. I hope y’all have a very happy Monday! 😊

 

1 comment:

  1. I love driving. It’s very relaxing to me. Getting to sit back as the miles pass by, it’s awesome! It gets even better when I get to crank up the tunes, roll the windows down, and have the wind blowing through my hair. It sounds pretty great, doesn’t it?
    elastic sofa cover l shape
    elastic cushion covers

    ReplyDelete